I have to wake up at …
or, find out when to wake up:
Sleep now, wake up at:
- A good night's sleep consists of 5 to 6 complete sleep cycles.
- It takes the average human fifteen minutes to fall asleep.
Go to bed at one of the following times:
- The average adult human takes fifteen minutes to fall asleep.
- sleepytime works by counting backwards in sleep cycles. Sleep cycles typically last 90 minutes.
- Waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle leaves you feeling tired and groggy, but waking up in between cycles lets you wake up feeling refreshed and alert!